Google officials announced on 28th Sep 2010 that they have launched a new SEO Start Guide. Google first SEO start up guide was published locally before 2 years and now they have launched a new version of start guide that covers more examples and glossary to understand different terms and factors that will help to optimize a website. Google SEO Start up guide is available in different 40 languages.
This start up guide includes all the important parameters like Meta tags, URL, content, sitemap, website navigation, anchor text, robots.txt, 301 redirects and much more. Also this start up guide gives you an idea about how to make your website user friendly and search engine friendly.
What's new on this start up guide?
1. Descriptive information on all aspects.
2. Image example to better understand the content
3. Term definition (Glossary) throughout the guide
4. How to optimize mobile website
5. Colorful text with snippet to for better understanding
6. Useful information about social media optimization
These are the important topics that covered in this latest version of Google SEO Startup Guide. If you are curious to what else includes in this latest SEO Startup guide then click on the below link to download PDF file:
Google SEO Startup Guide Download
I am sure this will definitely help you in your website optimization process.